Alteraeon gods and players, this is my final question.

Hi alter aeon. I am very sad about what i have done on alter aeon and i am going to make it right to you, with no complaints.
Ok, here is how i am going to do this.
Dentin i ask that you unban me from all channels, unsilence my IP adress, and unspam me, and allow me to play normally. And i can start fresh, personality wize. Do you think this is better then just saying "dentin you'd better unban me or... i'll... i don't know... smash my computer? Or what ever i said before? I wish all the things i have done never happened, and i am truely sorry. Now, can't we just start fresh?