What do you think about Mobile accessibility for android?

Hello,
So recently I installed mobile accessibility for Android on my Samsung device. I expected a great performance of mobile accessibility, but Talk back threw it away in every aspect.
The app was quight slow, and you needed one more tap to select something on your phone which made the performance even slower, for example opening an application, or turning on/off any kind of connection.
I am currently using android version 4.4.2 and talk back is very accessible in this version. Through my experience with mobile accessibility, I wouldn’t recommend purchasing before you give it a try like I did.
I would like also to know your opinions on mobile accessibility if you once tried it.
Thank you very much and have a good time!