Re: Schools for the blind, training centers, and how they perform.

At my school where I went to, there were many students who went rarely at their homes, for example, once in two months, or more. Although my home was around two hours away from school, I used to go every weekend there, and some students thought I was too privileged or at least they called it so, cause they used to go once in two months at their homes. However I constantly insisted that this was not a privilege but every student must go home at least once in two weeks so as not to become isolated. Honestly, I sometimes felt sad to leave my friends alone, because, I already knew that they would only stay at that dorm, talking with two or three other friends, and if it was cold, they wouldn’t be allowed to go out of the dorm. But as years wore on they could finally understand that I was totally right, and they could understand it only when they graduated from that school. I was really unsatisfied with the attitudes of some parents there. As I stated before, some parents called it “the second home” for their children, and they thought everything was alright every time. So they came rarely to visit them, and also, the teachers gave them the phone numbers, but they never called to ask for their child. Fortunately, my parents always paid attention to me, they used to call at my personal phone and they never let me stay there two or three weeks, but I went every weekend at my home. What is so important to say though, those students who used to stay there for months, felt extremely happy when they got told that “for example next week will start the holiday season”, and they kept remembering that all the time untill their parents came to take them home.