Re: Angelgift: the adventure begins!

Hi.
[[wow]], this game is awesome!
I'm also fighting the last boss. Find it pretty annoying to start from scratch because I fail, but I'll give it another try later on.
[[wow]] the music, sounds and voice acting is great. The voices are sometimes drowning in the other sounds which sometimes makes it hard to hear in the tutorial. Keep up the fantastic work. I hope to see more games from you in the future.