Re: Angelgift: the adventure begins!

Well this is now officially irritating! I get to the stupid boss not having run out of energy once while fighting the demons, and nothing I try works. I hear the boss stomping around yelling "shadows away" and "bring destruction" there are various bell sounds and sounds of buildings crashing as well as of water, but nothing I try does much good at all, I've pressed literally every key on the keyboard plus control but nothing does much good so I'm reduced to either cowering in a corner with my shield or running around, usually getting hit. I also tried flying and nada.

I really do think this needs a little more explanation, as failing in a game is one thing, not knowing how to succeed is another and to be honest after doing so well in the initial game I'm not that much inclined to try again at this point sinse I don't see what else I can actually do.

I think perhaps if you die on the lord of destruction you should get a hint, or at least an idea, or maybe when you hit the right key Lyriel should tell you when and where to use it.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Ronal via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Adel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : stefan_ilioaica via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : janagirl via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Muhammad Hajjar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Jonnyboy1991 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : seal via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : seal via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : assault_freak via Audiogames-reflector