Re: Certain people getting ignored?

Hello!
I have to agree with Danny on this one.
@Ethin, You and I both know I get a little frustrated when I get ignored. That's understandable.
You want people to notice you and when you get nothing you feel let down.
However, like danny said, going on public forums and ranting about your situation, where you actually pointed out another person who could've posted for himself if he felt the need to do so, isn't really repping for the software company you Danny and I are all part of.
This is not to make you feel like shit and for me to tell you what you're doing is wrong and to go away, it's simply stating the unneeded actions taken place here.
The best thing to do is to be patient.
And if you don't get replies, you should be able to sit back, assured that it's their loss.
If I post about a MUD, software, or any other type of game here, and I get no replies, I'm obviously going to be a little bit ticked off.
But I wouldn't post something like this, because it'd just make the chances of people wanting to check out my shit drop like raindrops in a storm.
Sometimes you just got to sit back, have a beer or whatever us kids do these days, and say "Fuck it."
Hell, try going out and doing things that don't exist online, like showing people how well you can swim, or how you developed a new trick on the skateboard.
These are all examples, but I'm clearly pointing out that if you go out in public phizicly, people would be more likely to notice you instead if you're sitting back and typing on a keyboard.
Finally, with your statement, about forgetting about the past and continuing to help a person regardless, I kind of think you should take your own advice on that one.
Not to sound rude or anything, but you and I both know we have had our issues in the past. I'm not going to post them here, because that kind of shit should remain shut away between us.
But I will say that those issues were years ago, and that I think you really need to move on from that too and look at that piece of advice.
I'm sorry if any contents of this post came off as rude or whatnot, I'm simply stating my opinions.
Thanks!
-Dgleks
-Dglexsoft

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : livrobo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : livrobo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : livrobo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : livrobo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : livrobo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dgleks via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : AlexN94 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dgleks via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : burak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Jesper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Jesper via Audiogames-reflector