Re: Certain people getting ignored?

Moderation!

This topic has got way beyond the bounds of reasonable or sane discussion, and has just snowballed totally into emotional overload and is thus being closed, indeed I'm only sorry that this hole sorry mess happened to kick off over night and thus I was not able to apply damage control earlier.

I will not be handing out any mod warnings at this frankly separating culpability is rather hard, especially given how matters have spiraled out of control. However! I will please ask everyone to show a good bit more consideration in the future, especially over such an emotionally charged subject otherwise there will! be more serious consequences.

I will not delete the topic sinse as Alex said, let it be a cautionary lesson in how not to treat your fellow forum members.

Feeling ignored is something which I'm guessing pretty much everyone with a visual imparement is prey to much of the time in public, and thus I am quite appauled that nobody wa s able to treat this issue with more sensativity on either side.