Re: I must shut up and step up?

Well not everyone is cut out to be a programmer I tried once and realised I just couldn't stand it I do sounds some scripts and testing I have done frameworks to become the programmer type but I don't care for it right now.
As for topics, to be honest I don't have the time I used to to just lounge round looking at every topic on here.
I usually look at the first 3-6 topics in any forum page, anything below that number is usually not worth my time and if its off the first page it can't be that great.
Sadly the dos vm josh k has done is off the first page so I can only surmise that not many take interest in it though I just go by the page system so I may be off my rockers.
I know this topic was closed but I do want to touch briefly on it, speeder mentioned gedy quake and overkill mods.
Yes I saw the topics mentioned but was hoping someone else would bother.
Since no one has seemed to do so or whatever here is the gist.
According to agrip of at least last year or maybe the year before that, due to heck I forget I think one of the main devs had an accident or something or got busy with life I forgot there is an explanation somewhere in the agrip list archives.
Agrip the platform that handles the quake mod has dropped off the map though there are experimental builds under development.
There are no new mods and the mods that are there have not been revised for ages.
Also it appers since my registered download link no longer works that idsoftware no longer sells quake95 which is necessary to run audioquake.
But to be honest since that was going through dos/windows x86 I doubt it would run on 64 bit oses.
While I played it a lot at the start no one I know of plays it much.
ftp://onj.andrelouis.com
has a portable version of quake set up for server play however development has got quite slow and there has been no official work on the game fo r ages I think there was one message yesterday about a new mac build but to be honest I think audioquake is one of these games for a dedicated few now.
Its not bad or anything but not many play it anymore.