Re: I must shut up and step up?

@Crashmaster, perhaps go and post about jediquake and the like in the correct topic, sinse obviously someone is! bothered about it.

Myself, I tried one of the  builds of audioquake and the jediquake mod in I believe 2009 or so, which was okay as far as it went, but I'm not really a pvp deathmatch sort of person, and sinse when I tried it seemed the actual single player quake game wasn't accessible (and even the tutorial flaked out halfway through with an error), I decided it wasn't exactly my thing in general, or at least I'd wait until someone designed some dedicated audioquake single player levels.