Re: I'm blind and want to develop a very complex game

I know I will need help designing the graphics. I don't expect to do that part myself. I'm just going to code the game itself—the story, the maps, the side-quests and all. I was informed that a game created in BGT could have graphics added to it in another program, and who knows? By the time I have completed the audio version sans VAs (which I know I'll have to pay but I'll plan how to cross that bridge when I'm closer to it), BGT may have developed such that you can add graphics while in that engine. I know it's going to take a while, but I do have a lot of time on my hands, and as I said, a head for codes. I just have to get the hang of this script and then I'll make more progress. smile

There are other things I know I will need, including music. That's another thing I know I may have to pay for, but it would be worth it if I had some glorious and appropriate music loops for the various areas of my game.

And there's always this lovely little community to give me pointers and suchlike. I'm not expecting you to devote significant amounts of time to helping me (especially when you've got your own projects) but there's a support network here that I'm willing to learn from. smile

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : crashmaster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : audiogames . net fan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : frastlin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : lukas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : audiogames . net fan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : nina0116 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Ian Reed via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : GhorthalonTheDragon via Audiogames-reflector