Re: A really good Dr. who related Youtube series

About the christmas episode I'll see tomorrow, though to be honest as I said earlier in this topic the lost galifrey thing made no sense to me sinse it was supposed to be in that dimentional pocket thing seen in time of the Doctor, ---- after all if it wasn't what was the huge war about and where did the doctor supposedly get his regenerations from.

I'm looking forward to the next galifrey and darkeyes myself. i think though that the male president of dark eyes 1 was erased at the end of that story given the reset. Dark eyes is definitely set after galifrey 6 because in Dark eyes the time war is beginning hence the timelords use of the eminance against the Daleks. I also believe Romana was not president during the time war either, indeed it's possible that the intervention earth special might explain where Romana was sinse at the moment I'm not sure if we know what she was doing during the time war, indeed it is possible that her regeneration happen ed before or during the war itself, certainly the Tardis data core wiki lists the president from Dark eyes as after Romana, and I don't believe she was president at the end of galifrey series 6.

As to a third encarnation, I still believe it'll be the same Tray we saw in the matrix projection, simply because the Matrix has her biodata so probably would be able to accurately predict her next regeneration, also more practically, brigs has already got an actress lined up for the part who'd be willing to come back big_smile.

It would be a real stunner if Bf actually went to the lengths of having Romana killed and regenerate, just the same way it'd be a real hit if they showed how Ace left the 7th Doctor, and now that the novels are officially not in the same continuity they could easily do so though whether they will or not I don't know.