Re: A really good Dr. who related Youtube series

What I did not get was why the current era especially series 7 of Doctor Who did Play with the question of who the Doctor actually is and never giving any answer to the Thing.
I mean if everyone in the universe feared the question "Doctor Who?", I would have liked to see the answer.

For the plot with the time war:
While some hints existed in Big Finish stories that Leela escaped and lived past the war, they were obviously not confirmed on Screen.
If you accept that the Doctors saved Gallifrey and put it into another universe, couldn't this make a Story about redemption?
Dark, if this was properly done, wouldn't it be so bad for you?
And what good was the pre eleventh Doctor era with names of things from the war?
How can you know if a being named "nightmare child" is worse than the evil of the Daleks if you have neither seen what it did in the war, nor has the Doctor, Rassilon or the master specifically told the View er what the war did to the universe.
On the other Hand, what is the Problem with the space battle in Day of the Doctor?
Didn't they say that all forbidden weapons were already used up?
And didn't the time Lords in End of Time state that they were at the very edge of the war  and the time lock?
And if the battle over Gallifrey went on for hours or days, both sides would have worn down their enemie's fleets and super weapons.
I still don't get why the BBC did not make war stories either in the main Show, as a spinoff movie or series or in form of more than the one book we have...

About Big Finish:
Since the BBC only has the main book series which is mostly a stand alone Story collection, I still don't get what the original Problem was.
AudioGo made audiobooks of existing printed neww series books.
And they made the New Series Audio exclusive stories.
But if my Information is correct, both are more reading s than full cast Audio Dramas...
This brings up the question why Big Finish simply can't buy the rights to new Who as Audio, or why the BBC seems to be unwilling to sell the license for it.
Especially since AudioGo is supposed to be now longer in Business I don't get what the Problem is.
On the other Hand, the BBC Eighth Doctor books and the Big Finish early eighth Doctor stories were also running around the same time and it was ok, since Big Finish made their own storyline totally separated from the books.

About Charley pollard:
While her travels with the eighth and later the sixth Doctor were nice, I still have some questions about this.
I recall the Eighth Doctor thought that Charley died.
But he later figured out that the woman he thought to be an old Charley was not her and that she still would exist somewhere.
This brings up why he never found out what happened.
Moreover the Doctor had often Problems with other People in his mind.
I wonder why his Memory of the true Story of Mila and Charley got restored to him (Eighth Doctor!).
And then there is the question of who or what the Viyrans are and why supposedly no one knows their origin.
And since the Dalek time Controller wanted and got more than one Virus, the Story should be told with the Doctor in it.