Re: nvda: its achievements over the years and its drawbacks

If you like the wrapping feature, suggest it to an NVDA developer, and if many people vote for it, it's almost certain it will get added. If not, someone will write a plugin for it.
Try that with FS. Tell them something's broken and they will trace it back to you. Somehow. No matter what. You're at fault for causing the problem to occur in the first place, not them for overlooking something.

I'm not even telling anyone to switch to NVDA. If you want to use JFW, then that's totally fine. Yet I must remind you that this topic is called "nvda: its achievements over the years and its drawbacks", not I use this screen reader because x y z. Because I do believe there exist such topics in the mass.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : themadviolinist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bryant via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : robjoy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : dd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : GhorthalonTheDragon via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : raygrote via Audiogames-reflector