Re: Katawa Shoujo, aka that game about disabled girls.

Hello,
Now, with the accessibility of the RenPy engine, downloading the launcher for RenPy and running Katawa Shoujo in in it, pressing V gives full voice support. Since the developers do not want to port Katawa Shoujo to RenPy 8.1, this is the way it will have to be.
Any new game from now on using the latest Ren'Py will have voice support, whether they want it or not, as this feature is a part of RenPy.
With some games, some modifications are necessary, such as with Sun Rider. However, I may try this version out since the RenPy version makes me play with Sapi. The next step is to get that support working with the four major screen readers.
I don't think that'd be too hard.
I just wanted to let those who didn't know about the RenPy support. I've played through two girls endings so far, Rin and Lilly. Lilly's route I unfortunately didn't finish as I lost the save, and I'm not sure if I want to go through all of that a gain. I reformatted my Mac, and while my copy is on GoogleDrive, it's not all of it.
If I can get to the part where Hisao has a heart attack at the airport while looking for Lilly and winds up in the hospital again, that is near where I stopped. I can't use the RenPy skip function though because it's not running under the version it was compiled under, version 7X.