Re: transitioning from Qwerty to Dvorac keyboard layout discussion

Grade 4 would be about the age of 9/10. That was when we had our touch typing lessons, and they told us after 2 years we should be able to type as fast as we write.

I was doing the quote thinggy because I often use forums with numerous posts, so if somebody doesn't quote the original context to which they're replying, the person reading it might not remember exactly what they're talking about. So it's just a bit of a habbit for me to do that.

It also helps me organise my reply to make sure I reply to every aspect of your post that I want to reply to.

As for the 3 consecutive posts by me: I figured my little help manual on SharpKeys would be better organised in a single post, then my reason for splitting posts 12 and 13 in two is because I'm accustomed to forums where each posts shows who is being replied to. Likewise, a notification is only sent to the person who was replied to,, so if I wanted to make sure that both of you knew I had re plied to you, I would need to split it into two different posts. That's just the style I'm used to.

Has there ever been talk of having such a feature where by a post could either be specifically a reply to another post, or it could just be a general reply in the thread?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Theo via Audiogames-reflector