Re: Aprone, here is something that may change your life

Aside from all this, to be honest what is so bad about paying for the game anyway? Really, Aprone's price of 2 usd a month is more than fair in comparison to other online games. For example, last I checked Allinplay charged 7 usd a month for it's online card games, while blind adrenaline charged 4. In the world of online browser games, Torn city (or any of it's mods), subscription is 5 usd a month, as is I believe Dragon tavern, Astro galaxy is 20 usd for the entire year (plus more if you want extra bennifits). Crimson moon is roughly 5 usd a month, and Bloodwars worked out at around 4.

People who don't have access to paypal is indeed a shame, though as I said I'm fairly sure Aprone would discuss options for that, but really in comparison to other games his prices are fantastic, not to mention the fact if you forget to play for a month you get it free, plus as I said we might get more games in the future.

It really surprises me how much bad b lood about swamp pricing there is given firstly how good the game is, and secondly how little the actual charge happens to be in comparison to similar games.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Rory via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cruiser destroyer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : dhruv via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cruiser destroyer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Theo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : dhruv via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bryant via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Theo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector