Re: Deathmatch new beginning

Greetings,
Rory. I noticed you have failed to improve, judging by the attitude from your other topics. For the purposes and demonstrations of others, I will list a rough timeline of events.
Yesterday around 3:45 eastern, I see he logs in.
Almost right away, he seems lost and begins asking obvious questions, that are a quick read away in the manual.
I had to leave for dinner, I come back around 8 pm Eastern, rory's still online asking away, Danny is getting annoyed at this point, asking obvious questions that are still a quick read away in the manual.
It is about 15 minutes in that I had to step in and help keep things somewhat civil, which only made Rory begin cursing at us admins. Roughly 10 minutes later, Rory storms off, At which point Ethin has already logged in about 5 minutes before Rory storms off.
Given the severity of Rory's attitude, we discuss things in as  civil an attitude as possible.
We eventually decide due to his b ehavior to ban him, since we all have seen his topics here. Thus, Rory, this is the reason you have been banned.