Re: Deathmatch new beginning

@slj I honestly think rorry knows what he's doing rong, he's doing it because he want's attention, case in point, on dmnb, when I wasn't even watching my ship and working on a microsoft sam production, he proceeded to swair a hole lot, saying things like, warning here's strong language. Why the fuck isn't my ship working. Fuck this fucking helm. Things like that, Thus, we decided after warning him 2 times of bad language that he clearly wasn't mature enough to handle the game and band him. This isn't the only warning he's gotten either. He was consisstantly disrespecting the timeline i'd carefully crafted for death match, transmitting starwars stuff over general communication. While this may sound strict to some, and while I may be a bit strict as an admin, my simpple rule is this. You don't half to roleplay if you don't want too. It would be nice if you gave an event a try, after all when its done in audio at least for m e and a few others it was way more engaging than doing it on a mud, but if you don't want to, that's fine with us. However, that's why we have the chat channel. We post quotes and jokes their all the time. Things like quotes from microsoft sam reads funny windows errors, red dwarf, all the stuff we've all done, the chat channel is purely their so we can all hang out, away from the timeline, vent our rage if we have any, etc. I don't have a problem so long as you don't drop f bombs per other word, as their are people who don't like that sort of thing, and while I have been known to swair a little, I myself personally don't see it as something that I want on my channels. General is a hole nother story, one that all of the players currently on dmnb have no problem with. When you transmit over general, its showing you want to roleplay. No longer is about the jokes, your reel life, then its about what's currently happening in the timeline of d m. Rorry consisstantly disrespected this one rule after 3 warnings, saying things like, this is the rebels returning to a base, i'm going to some coordinates given to me by darth vader, that stuff isn't what we allow over general. While I can be a bit unfair in administrationship if their are too menny cheaters and such, I think rorrys ban was fair in this case. Disrespect us, you don't get to play our game.