Re: Monthly chat January 2015

@Hacker, Glad to hear you've got some work done, but I'm afraid I have no idea what this arch thing is, is it some sort of installer for the linux opperating system?

As for me, to be honest things have not been fun owing to my mum being in hospital for fairly nasty surgery, things worked out but not partiuclarly easily, so right now I'm just enjoying peace and quiet and the chance to play swamp, drink coffee and read some interesting books, ---- right now I'm reading the first Partials book by Dan Wells which I borrowed from a friend of mine, ---- sort of post appocalyptic after most of humanity gets wiped out in a war with some created super soldiers.

Stylistically it seems not good, and right now I'm sort of waiting for the plot to get in gear and to learn more about the world, but hay I'll always give fun stuff a try. Also sinse one friend was the gm of our recently finished Mutants and Masterminds tabletop game, and used the partials scenario as part of the plot it's going to be interesting to see where he got the ideas from.

I will also be starting buffy season 2 this week, hurrah! I can't wait to see James Marsters as a bad guy, he was so awsome as Captain John Heart in Torchwood, and he makes a great reader of audio I also have had friends who say he was the best character in the series.

So, ironically when everyone else is getting in gear after christmas, I'm looking for time off, but why not! big_smile.

    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : tward via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : hacker via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : hacker via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : hacker via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : hacker via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : hacker via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : hacker via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : wanderer via Audiogames-reflector