Re: Inspiration or Objectification

I did check these things. I wish I still had the study, because as far as any type of studies, this was very comprehensive, looking at factors across multiple jurisdictions, and multiple companies.

Anyway, my main argument was that human behavior is like a complex system, and trying to regulate it with laws can not just have unintended consequences, but can actually have the opposit effect from what was desired. Careful what you wish for when talking about the government regulating employers with respect to blind people. At a certain point, they'd become too afraid to hire us.