Re: Braillemon status update!

Hi, thanks Daygonite for your excellent work. if completed I think that Pokemon will be one of the most complete rpg in our audiogame's world.
I want to ask, if for navigation can be added a turning point sound, that for example if I am near a wall and that wall opens, like if you have an exit on the right, you will hear a sound. The only way to explain better is to indicate a game, Shadow Line, that is an rpg, and in my opinion has the best navigation system in our audiogame's world. Shadow Line has also a field viever, that if you press a key, you can view the map of current location, exploring well exits, turning points, ecc. I don't know if in gamemaker you can do that. This will semplify overall the navigation in complicate mazes, like the Mt Moon. I've finished it but helped my Brother for the first time.
I want also to ask three question. If I understand correctly the end for now is the team rocket tower, in which at the end you will find the t eam rocket leader?
The other question is, I am now in the ship MN Anne. In some guides is written to have surf, because in this way you can capture Mewtwo. It's possible to do it also in our braillemon or you have to play the game two time?
And the third question is. I want to get Picachu, but I didn't get when I was at first forest. When I will finish the part of MN Anne there is a way simple to return to that forest?
And at the end, I want to point attention to a minor bug I've found. Sometimes, when you exit from a city, for example Cerulean City, music of the Cerulean City and of the area outside are together, so you can hear two musics. But when you fight one Pokemon, the music return normal.
Thanks a lot and sorry for the long post!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : daigonite via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : threeblacknoises via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flame_elchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Haramir via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : daigonite via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ambro86 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ambro86 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ambro86 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ambro86 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ambro86 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ambro86 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Deng via Audiogames-reflector