Re: old pcs doss games anyone having these still?

Hi,
Sadly, I never had a curswail cd.
I remembered that there also was a pcs catalog stored in a txt file. I think I resived that with the space invaders game.
Does someone still have this txt file and can give it to me?
I just wanted to look through it again to see what was there these days.
Greetings Moritz.

    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : hacker via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Phil via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Phil via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jaybird via Audiogames-reflector