Re: Audio production requests: I need ideas

Well keywasful, as a rep of reality software I am sure there is more room for more testers/ sound people just contact danny and get invited.
Though I must admit we don't need any stuff right now.
Omar myself and a few others are designing secret elements that could have some work.
so if you want to do this I'll email you the details for it.
where did you get the sounds by the way I am always interested about more sfx if they are cheap enough I'll get them myself.