Re: Chaos: 3D MMORPG Browser Game

Moderation!

Sinse the game isn't playable this doesn't belong in new releases.

@Simber,  this site and forum often comes up on google when people search for info on mmorpgs, so it's likely some people don't even see the front page and just think we're a general gaming website, ---- though I would've thought "Audio games" was noticeable enough.

Also we have had the odd spambot advertise these things, ie, something that is clearly an automated program not a human person.

I will say it is often better to assume the developer is! a human and give them the bennifit of the doubt, sinse any spreading of info that blind people play computer games could be helpful and might lead to a developer making her/his otherwise inaccessible game accessible in the future, rather than automatically deciding anyone who posts an advert for an inaccessible game is either a spambot or a human who doesn't care.

Still, I do fully agree with your frustration on the subject, I did get a little "[[wow]] this is cool" vibe myself when I saw the title and game description.