The top games of all time

Welcome, all! Today, this topic has been created to list the top games of all time! Post new games, and keep adding to the list! Make sure to make each item a heading!
I'll start:

1. bokurano daiboukenn 3

As far as I can tell, this game has the most posts and the most views. With over 106,109 views and 2,733 posts, this game has definitely struck gold.
view

2. Death Match Project Alpha

By far, this game is one of the most creative games in the audiogames.net history. It has over 20,516 views and 350 posts. With that much feedback, tutorials, walkthrough's, tweets, etc. this game will definitely keep you on your toes.
View

3. Death Match: A New Beginning

I can't really say anything about this game, but I can tell you its a very fun. Why do you go and check it out?