Re: The top games of all time

Hi,
What about Swamp? I haven't put this as a heading as I can't quite remember how unfortunately. But it has gotten a rather large following, possibly too much (I don't mean this in a rude way, it's an awesome game), but I thought Aprone was going to try to write some new games for us as well. The old topic was absolutely mammoth so much so that Aprone started a new one to keep things less cluttered.
Death Match Project Alpha was quite good, but I wouldn't call it revolutionary. What I will call it though, is a perfectly good, and worthy, effort that shows promise for future projects too, with a relatively long story for a free game created by a weston developer, an hour is really good for a freebie, so I can definitely agree with your choice. I haven't played A New Beginning for a while, waiting for some more features first.
I hope that there will be another single player death match entry in the future too.