Re: Clok Mud

I think a poison antidoate would be nice for after fights, assuming you survive your bout with the spiders. Alchemy however has some more uses, imagine an insect repellent to force off spiders, or making scent bombs to help you hide from creatures in the forest.
Damage in the game is actually something I like, sinse i like the idea of needing to carrying medical supplies and make splints etc, it's like the complex steps needed for campfires, it's realistic but makes you feel like you accomplish something when you do it, also raising herbalism really isn't hard,mine is at 18 already.

As to logging, I think it depends upon the tree type. 16 Juniper flitches got me 444 riln, while 16 fir flitches got me 352 riln. I've not tried a pine sinse I know pine logs don't sell for much, but I might try a spruce.

one weerd thing is the juniper was much quicker to chop than a fir. I suppose that's realistic, after all fir trees do in reality have a lot of branches, though it'd be nice to be able to tell this in the game.

I do now have a pole harnice which helps a lot with keeping my staff, and I think I will get myself some leather scale armor as well as a bow so I can try hunting.

I'm not sure on a horse, sinse on the one hand it'd be great for mining and logging and getting places quicker, on the other I'm not sure how useful it is for things like hunting or fighting nasties. But we'll see.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cx2 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cx2 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cx2 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cx2 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : wp85 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : firefly82 via Audiogames-reflector