Re: Clok Mud

@cx :
You remind me of Hell moo. It's been a long time since I played that game. The health system was very interesting, though I stopped playing cause it just drove me more into fucking shit, which I don't really like. And the best way to make money there, was to be a freaking whore, which completely sucks.

The poison antidote sounds great, but I don't think using it in the middle of a fight is a good idea. Now let's see what could be added in alchemy. I don't think refresh and healing potions are  good ideas, cause it just make me feel crap and unreal. It's like what, you just drink potion and you gain your power back? Nothing is so easy like that. It's just my opinion. Sorry if you think it sounds too harsh.

@Dark :
If you log back on clok again, don't forget to check your mail man. I've sent you something which you'll need for sure in the near future.

Now, since the world is still difficult to n avigate, cause there're forests everywhere, I might make some tutorial in playing, as well as listing some unique areas such as how to get to mistral, haiban, tarueka or my favorite lovely place, Tse gaiyan chapterhouse. I won't make it around these day, but will do for sure if I know the way better.