Re: The top games of all time

Well, the missions will be mainly combat baste, as in locating uncharted colonies, the faction we're currently at war with's scouts in deep space and destroying them, but its possible I might expand the mission system soon, once it has been implemented. Reason i'm waiting is enemies are a little tuff on people who don't have a crew at the moment, why our first event with them someone got killed in a battlecruiser because they whent strate for that ship, and he didn't really have a crew onboard. It is possible to out run them now however, as someone managed to leed one directly to a derelict starship we were exploring and got it blown up because they wern't paying attention.