Re: Japanese games Translation projects

True dark. Again, while I don't mind going through the hastle to play games, and don't personally think it's all that complicated... I can again see why you and some others would feel this way. Not what I personally think, but to each their own, of course... and I do intend to do my best to see that something gets done, because I do honestly think they are worth the trouble, either of people setting things up themselves or some sort of translation solution worked out.

Cae, I figured encoding was the issue.. because I don't believe these programs are displayed with unicode, which is why either app locale has to be used, the system locale changed or on some computers simply Japanese language support installed. I hope someone does at least make an attempt to make some sort of program... I would get on it, if I had the programming knowledge to.