Re: Japanese games Translation projects

I haven't read all of the posts associated to this topic. I would, however, like to contribute to this project as well. I know plenty of Japanese, and have a really good handle on most of the dialogue in most of the games I imagine are being discussed without needing to rely on translation tools. It would also be interesting to know what development environments are being utilized to develop such games as the BK series. Maybe our translation efforts can be directly incorporated into an English patch of some sort if the developers are generous enough to release the source code for these awesome games.