Some question about IOS

hi all IOS users.
I'm planning to buy an Iphone 4S this month.
Before that, a fewe questions:
1. Can anyone give me some basic VO gestures? I know how to go to the next and previous item, openning something, and navigating sliders(like the page in the home screen).
2. Is it possible to install siri in this phone?
3. When browsing the web, can I navigate an item, like navigating by heading, navigating by links, navigating by block quotes ETC?
4. Is it possible to make VO do a say all function?
And lastly, can you recommend me some apps that is useful, either it's specificly developed for the blind and VI or for both blind and sighted users like a document reader, messaging apps, navigation ETC?
Thanks in advance.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : hanif via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : fatih via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Deng via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Deng via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Guitarman via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Cinnamon via Audiogames-reflector