Re: Some question about IOS

Click the home button twice to open the app switcher, and swipe up with three fingers to close running apps.
you will have to set up the tripple click function to turn on voiceover in settings, general, accessibility, and my iPhone calls it accessibility shortcut. I'm not sure what the 4s will call that option.

You can touch with four fingers in a horizontal line at the top and bottom of the screen to jump to the very top and bottom of the page. I have trouble making that gesture work.
Once you use the roder to find your links or headings, flick up and down with one finger to navigate by that choice.

Apps I recommend
Looktell Money reader  It has support for lots of different currencies, but check your country is on there first.
Ariadne GPS or BlindSquare are good n avigation apps, though I haven't used blindsquare.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : hanif via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : fatih via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Deng via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Deng via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Guitarman via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Cinnamon via Audiogames-reflector