Re: copy getting started

Basically what happened was this. Right after having finished the nstallation, I opened the Batch file with all the code, launched it. For some reason it didn't like the way I entered my password, because the first few times it just said, starting Copy, the the window would close. That's when I decided to go into Task manaer and just tart all over. It's a good thing I did, because shortly thereafter I got it working.
That's kind of a bummer that you have to make extra copies of yor files. It'd be better if it was like using Bitcasa, which by the way I haven't figured out how to share files yet.