Re: Where to sell old equipment

Sorry to hear of that CX2, I've had a great number of sudden moves in my life, schools and homes both, I wish you luck.

Brad, yeah I know, that's why I was annoyed that it was the only one I could find, then again, if he ships from the UK it's more expensive, but compared to the price of the technology, it is probably worth it over all, since that site is a main hub for that kind of thing, and he may even find someone in the UK to sell it too there.  I just hope it's not prohibited.