Site updates February 8th

So, site updates time. this is the point obviously when people will be expecting a joke, some story of cyber elf mangling or similar. Well, I don't have one today, ---- no sorry, no jokes at all!
Or maybe that is the joke, the fact that there is no joke. Then again, we've done that one before.
Ooooh, I know, one thing we've not done before is having a joke about not having a joke about not having a joke! and just to be even cleverer I'll make a joke about the fact that I'm making a joke about not having a joke about not having a joke, oh, and look there, I made a joke about making a joke about not having a joke to make a joke about thus making another joke, which is of course this joke that your reading that is a joke about not making a joke about not having a joke about -----

Please excuse me, I seem to have fallen into a quantum jocularity!
In the mean time, here are the updates, and one thing that is certainly not anything to do with that j word which I won't say for fear of (well see the above), is that we now welcome the first contribution from our new Db maintainer, Aaron.

Fixed page and download links for audioquake.
Removed entry for Agrip sinse it is now covered entirely by Audioquake.

Kerkerkruip: Fixed download and home page links, also expanded entry with more information about features in the latest version.

Added links to Pg 13 podcasts to pages of audio defense, Blindfold racer, Hunter, Tarzan Junior, Gma tank commander, Shades of doom, Technoshock, Chillingham, Monkey business and superliam.

Changed status of Superliam to abandonware and removed references to buying the game.

Smugglers 5 Secession: cleaned up entry, added some extra info on background stories.
Smugglers 5 invasion: slight entry cleanup.

Inquisitor's heartbeat: entry, description and links.
Lords and knights: Entry, description and links.
Deathmatch: Project alpha: Added link to the level 2 walkthru by Danny from the articles room.
Smugglers 1: Entry and description.
Angel gift: Entry, description and links.
Cleaned up entry for Audio defense.

Prometheus: Iternal wars: Entry and description.

Changed status of Judgement day to unknown and note on the fact it isn't on sale anymore but hasn't yet been made abandonware.

Slender: lost vision: page and description.
Updates by Sander:
Fixed annoying bug with adding new entries to the db, plus corrected titles for Inquisitor's heartbeat and Lords and knights.

Updates by Aaron:
Flarestar: Entry, description and links.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : Socheat via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : roro via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : roro via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : burak via Audiogames-reflector