Re: Site updates February 8th

@Dark I know, the difference is clear for me, I know the differences between freeware, abandonware, unknown, etc etc. Liam said that his game is freeware, even though I think he won't continue developping it. I know this is a bit obscure at some point, but anyway these are the words of the developper, not mine, big_smile, even I also think that the game is abandonware at some point. JD's license is unknown at the moment although Liam said he'll release it at the end of January. This hasn't occur due to his personnal life and work, which doesn't give him enough time to work on the project, but anyway the free version will be here soon. But to the time of its release, we'll say it's unknown. Thanks again for the valuable updates, I wish you all the best!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : Socheat via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : roro via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : roro via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : burak via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : burak via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : burak via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : burak via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : bryant via Audiogames-reflector