Re: accessible touch screen cell phone suggestions

The reason blacklisting is not avoidable is it's implemented on the network's end, there's a list of phone IDs which all the carriers will block. This is something I've only heard about in relation to making stolen phones unusable, but it doesn't surprise me sadly that carriers would use it this way harsh as it seems. I'm just relieved Apple haven't offered them the ability to remotely brick the phone, which I imagine the carriers would be all over if they could get it.