Re: Sonic invaders by Aristides Mytaras

Hi

@Pitermach, that would be extremely good and I'd be glad to update the db as needed, though it's actually amazing games like the Agame version of Sonic invaders and Udsplat are still around.

Regarding terrestrial invaders.The game was basically constructed from another game project to create a universally inaccessible game, and also was a sort of take of of access invaders. The way it worked is your ship was actually at the top droppinng bombs down on the invaders below you who were firing up at you. Only the "none visual" modes of the game were actually accessible, and I believe the difference was that in the continuous movement version you held down the arrows to move, where in the descrete moevement version you had to tap them.

If I remember correctly the weep weep sound was the ships you had to aim at and the continuous blert blert was the projectiles you had to dodge, though I could be entirely wrong, it is an amazingly long while si nse I played the game.

Btw, I don't know what the comments about Japanese games and the db were regarding, sinse thanks to some descriptions by Bladestorm that he wrote and sent to me I've already added ten of the things see This page including all three shadowline and bokerano daibuken games.

As usual there are several more to add, dungeon quest, heaven and earth war, cave of wonders etc, but that is sort of usual with the db there is always more to do, though I think the situation has improved over the past couple of updates.

Just checking you got these sinse if you missed recent site updates topics you might have.

Also, we currently have four db editers, myself, Arqmeister, Staindadict and most recently Aaron, as well as the odd change by Sander (he recently fixed an annoying bug), although obviously how much each person does depends upon their free time and inclinations.