Re: talking windows pe four 64 bit installation of windows now available.

Hi, I'm still looking for help on trying to install windows on my Mac. I'm also still trying to find an official ISO file. I have the product key from the version of windows that is on my PC. I've heard that you can't use a product key unless it's for enterprise. Is this the case?