Re: Three Monkeys

@Aaron,  I'm not sure about the paypal donations, sinse the devs of star traders did the same thing at the time, and it worked the same way. Whether they get someone else to back donations, or whether  kickstarter itself has some sort of paypal interaction I don't know, but I'd be surprised if the paypal donations did not count at all, sinse what would be the point of asking people to  to donate via paypal or offering the same bonuses as on the kickstarter page. Maybe the paypal  money doesn't get transfered to  kickstarter as quickly I don't know, but I did always assume  myself that there was a way for it to be added to the total.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sswwaaiikkee via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sswwaaiikkee via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sswwaaiikkee via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Phil via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : afsilva90 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JCion via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JaminEatWorld via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JCion via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blindndangerous via Audiogames-reflector