Re: A very, very small notepad alpha

Update:
Now there's a word count feature.
Now, if there's an existing autosave, the program asks you if you'd like to recover that. if you hit yes it recovers but hitting no will just make a new document of course. Use link in first post.

At Sean-Terry ah I see. but still there's kind of no point--unless the read only mode let you jump chapter by chapter, page by page or something... I guess. In that case I'd look into it, but that would be a separate program all together, not this small little notepad thing.