Re: Help us develop! Questionnaire about your preferences

Dark wrote:

@Dave, I have done the questionare too, though unfortunately I hit enter by mistake on the last question so I don't know how well my answer came out. Unfortunately for some reason this site (and I), missed radwin island somewhat, I don't know why, but we did. even if the game is (as I believe), a short demo length it would be nice if it was available just to show your work, and also to add to our database, I for one was a little sorry when I heard about the game realizing I'd missed it, the jurassic park type idea sounded cool and the playthru I heard did make the game sound very unique.

@Dark We are sorry to hear that you missed Radwin Island. Fortunately the old thread still contains working download links:
Link to thread.
The only reason as to why the game is not added to the database is that we do not know who to contact to get it on the list. We would love for it to be one the list!
As for your answer on the questionnaire: It anonymous so we can't tell which one is your answer, but it seems that all of the answers is understandable. If you feel that you have more to add to the question, we would love to hear what you have to say. Just post it in here or in a private message to me or Dave.
Thanks for taking the time to help us out!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Kmulla via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : robjoy via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dave via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Kmulla via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : robjoy via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dave via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : afrim via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : afrim via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nin via Audiogames-reflector