Re: Swamp, zombie FPS by Aprone

Fedai and bee both, i will address several of your points. firstly, i will list for everyone the protection you will get with a full set of a particular type of armor and if you have all of the possible points in that category.
high armor with 70 points 95% protection.
medium armor with 90 points 91% protection
low armor with 115 points 87% protection.
again, that is with a full set of each kind of armor. if you have anything less than full set; e.g. putting running shorts or running shoes on, you will not get full protection. i will repeat it, you have to have a full set.
this is not a bug. this is buy design. you have to make a choice. do you want low armor with maximum speed but get a bit less protection? or, do you want high armor with a slower speed, but full protection? it is your choice.

secondly, regarding the testing team. you guys have no idea how much wee test. you guys don't know how much we are on the testing server. we can h ave the testing client and main client up at the same time. so sometimes we're sitting in a fort or in the safe zone, we might be over on the testing server solving bugs. speaking of bugs, if you didn't see the huge list of stuff fixed and/or features added in this new version, read the change log. then you might get an idea how much effort went into making 3.5 go live.  their will always be bugs. this duplication of items didn't crop up on the testing server during testing. that's not something more people could have solved. i've explained this before, but the more people the testing team has, it will only hinder swamp development in the long run.
lastly forts. the reason zzub has 0 crates in 0 missions is because he needs to level up to be able to be effective in defending our forts. oh what, you don't think we defend them or fight for our forts? you are very wrong.  we fight for them everyday. we missions to get food to fill our forts, we loot up ammo, gunns and armor so we can fight pvp to defend them. you just don't like the fact we have as many forts as we do because you don't have them. if you had this many forts, you wouldn't be saying it was unfair. or unjust you'd be loving swamp.
do we have prior knowledge of how the forts work that gave us an unfair advantage in getting the forts we have? no! its all detailed in the change log. i fear there might be a language barrier and you might not understand what exactly is going on. i can do my best to explain any questions anyone has.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : CAE_Jones via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : revan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : fedai via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : fedai via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JCion via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : CAE_Jones via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : fedai via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : fedai via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JCion via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JCion via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Kyleman123 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : seb2314 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Rocky Waters via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bee_songkran via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sean-Terry01 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : BlackStrike via Audiogames-reflector