Re: Swamp, zombie FPS by Aprone

Fedai, you suggested I did not work for my levels as I have not gained as many crates as Revan.  Revan is excellent at missions and I respect him for that.  Perhaps you could respect me for my strategy my teamwork and my cooperation, after all it's just a game. However I suspect your post is not about game balance at all.

Fedai, you were previously banned. I believe for cheating with illegal food and taking forts with this food. For one reason alone, which is to ruin the game for others.  Because  of your actions and others like it, we now have paid accounts,

Clean up your own act before you use my name and the word injustice in the same post.  I have helped build a good team, while you have helped prevent people from playing this game.

Fedai, for your information I'm not on the test server and never have been, but I do know they have put in a lot of work for everyone's benefit.  Your accusation that they are a sleep and not working is simply a cheap insult.

Your next post should include an apology for cheating, an apology for being instrumental in bringing in paid accounts, an apology for less people on the game and an apology for insulting people who work for nothing but the enjoyment of making a great game better for everyone else.

My praise goes to the folks who have kept positive and kept bugs in proportion and reported them to help Jeremy.  Well done testers.  very well done Aprone.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : fedai via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : fedai via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JCion via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : CAE_Jones via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : fedai via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : fedai via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JCion via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JCion via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Kyleman123 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : seb2314 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Rocky Waters via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bee_songkran via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sean-Terry01 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : BlackStrike via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : BlackStrike via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Kyleman123 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : fedai via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : fedai via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : revan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : revan via Audiogames-reflector