Re: Monthly chat February 2015

Hello there folks!
I've been meaning to contribute here for a while, just never got round to it.  I have rather enjoyed hearing what others have been up to; it's great seeing all the diversity on here.
As for me, I'm just spent the past month working my way steadily through university, currently writing a reflection on a visit I undertook to an orthodox Jewish synagogue.  The strangest part about this is that we're encouraged to put I! in the essay, which is something I'm really not used to doing these days. smile
Other than uni work, I've gotten into abridged series, particular DBZ and Helsing Ultimate by team four star.  I admit to having never really watched the animes in question, however the abridged series are incredibly entertaining none the less.
I'm thinking of either starting the dark tower series, or ir on druid if I can get hold of the thing.  Culture I can't find on bookshare, so am looking for alternative places to get books when that place doesn't meet my needs.  any suggestions?
When I have time, I'm intending to start on the doctor who BF monthly's as well.