Re: How to produce professional recordings for games?

Hello Janagirl.
Well I think camlorn and alan pretty much summed it up but just one small thing to add when your doing voice recordings make sure you aren't holding the microphone too close to you. I mean holding the microphone right up to your mouth that won't make good recordings you will be able to hear your voice fine but recording itself will be overly loud.
Hth.