Re: Swamp, zombie FPS by Aprone

Hey there
the changes are great, and I can not see why people complain so much, aprone was a nice guy and very little reduced the protection of armor, he could have reduced much, or combined different skills to provide a portion of protection, sincerely, the changes are not serevas as most people say, but with a defiantly.
Another point that people are saying is the vulcan be found only in sub1?
Personally, I'll tell you a secret for you, the pocket vulcan minigun is still buyable in the security zone, or rather two pocket minigun, the m60 and m40.
What about reward missions are higher as more people join, musicman you're crazy, that would be a problem if it happens, I know people who open missions, and call all of us to help them only that these people do nothing, nothing and when they get a box is a miracle!
I am also one of those who open a mission of large boxes and do it solo, but much of it is because people are not interested in joining, w ith small missions people also do not want to join, or because people entering just get in the truck, and I am forced to kick them because they could well take at least 10 box, I do not mean low level.
Well, I guess that's it for now, rather than to most people complain without reason, could develop strategies combination of skill points and find a way to overcome the challenges that update until aprone put more new challenges and we win again !

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JCion via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : braillemaster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : smoothgunner via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : braillemaster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : revan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Rocky Waters via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Rocky Waters via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : criticview via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : manolo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ns-studios via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : manolo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : manolo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : revan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : criticview via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JenniferM via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : CAE_Jones via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : musicman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : michaelhoffman1976 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JCion via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : michaelhoffman1976 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : fedai via Audiogames-reflector