Re: Swamp, zombie FPS by Aprone

musicman wrote:

It's interesting to me that people threaten to leave the game if we all get a reset. But here's the thing. people are already leaving the game. it's happening slowly, but it sure is happening. I don't quite understand why people make such a big deal out of this. if we get reset, who cares? Look at mainstream gaming. multiplayer servers go up for something like MLB for example. a year later, all server data is wiped, and servers are taken offline to make way for the new iteration of the game. this happens for every single game genre. sports, fighting, etc. Should I be all angry when MK X comes out, and eventually, MK 9 servers are taken offline, because I lost my thousands of King of the hill respect points, and wins I obtained on ranked and player matches? let's say right now aprone resets everyone to level one, ok we lose everything. but hey guess what? if aprone shuts swamp down right this min ute, we'll also lose everything. your hundreds of levels will be stuck in limbo and you'll never be able to access them. These things happen guys, it's not such a big deal. I don't understand this fixation yall have with keeping things you obtain in a game indefinitely. yes we all worked for our levels, but at the end of the day, it's just  a game, and levels can be gotten back, but the proper and balanced way. it should be about maximizing fun, and I don't believe this is the case right now. The fact people are getting angry cause Aprone is considering resetting us a few days back is just plain sad, I can just imagine if he fully resets us, yall will probably beat him up on the street if you find him. hahahaha. Plus didn't swamp already get reset once? I wasn't playing in those early days, but I've heard the rumors. Truth is threats will get you nowhere. if I leave the game, someone will step forward and take my place. We have tons of issues on main, and when someone steps forward and attempts to come up with alternative ways of doing things, they are crazy. you serious? consider this: if we leave things as is, what will swamp be like in 4 years time, if it even lasts that long? will we see level 30000s running around? will our movement speeds be slowed down to 10% when we're hit to try and even things out? maybe weapons rate of fire will be slowed down to stop people from getting 1 shot kills with any weapon in the game at any time. How far do we take it? There needs to be some sort of balance. I remember before we had way less zombies, and the AI was just a laugh, and everyone had to max sneak and elusive to stay alive else you'd be overwhelmed. now people don't even remember those skills exist. when was the last time anyone even put a single point into any of those skills? it's gotten to the point where we think the skill is broken, even though Aprone assured us many times that it isn� 39;t. haha. We need the risk factor back, and we need a balanced, fun game. If suggesting this to you guys means I'm totally insane, then so be it. It is my opinion, after all, There must be some other insane people on here as well cause I've gotten some agreement on this matter.

couldn't have said it better. Well put.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : manolo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ns-studios via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : manolo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : manolo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : revan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : criticview via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JenniferM via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : CAE_Jones via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : musicman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : michaelhoffman1976 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JCion via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : michaelhoffman1976 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : fedai via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Aloha via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : michaelhoffman1976 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : revan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : manolo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : revan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : eric via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sean-Terry01 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : sitaa via Audiogames-reflector