Re: Swamp, zombie FPS by Aprone

Hello everyone.

First I would like to say that I am really enjoying version 3.5. Congratulations, Aprone.
Before this time I and other players would not renew my account, as I found the 3.4 real bad. But we were all excited about the version now.

About some things and bugs:
I agree with Nikolas. Primarily on the contraction speed, then the zombies in reach. If you have a way to recover the speed quickly, it would be interesting. because when we arrived, I see they also slow. Instead, here are more rapid. Nor do I think some zombies ghosts that appear out of nowhere.
I had big problems with that in missions, and be with a broken leg.

I noticed that the subs items are few, while the amount of zombie is huge, beyond the ghosts ...

other thing I insist, is on the armor for the shoulders, which makes the bow to recharge faster. It is not working. With or without it, the speed is no. This I had already reported before. Can this be corrected, p lease?

Another thing is that even completing the ability to points in the low protection armor, and using all of them, as far as we got protection, is 84% or 87%. Why does this happen? If all is complete, the logic is not up to 100%?

One question: Is it normal diesel appear in subs?

I keep saying, this is a good version. Especially the speed is increased. It was too bad to be so slow. Say, discouraging.

Sorry, but I needed to talk. I think that errors should be reported, as well like praise should be made. And I think everyone should be heard. Not only the group A or B. After all, all played swamp. and want the best for the game and for all players.

Hugs.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : manolo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : revan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : criticview via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JenniferM via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : CAE_Jones via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : musicman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : michaelhoffman1976 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JCion via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : michaelhoffman1976 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : fedai via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Aloha via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : michaelhoffman1976 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : revan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : manolo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : revan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : eric via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sean-Terry01 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : sitaa via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Aloha via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : themadviolinist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : CAE_Jones via Audiogames-reflector